The winning pets will be scheduled for a 30-minute photoshoot on October 6th or 7th between the times of 9:00am-3:00pm at General Office Products. Please mark your calendar – your pet must be available on one of these days to qualify!
General Office Products’ Cutest Pet Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility – The General Office Products’ Cutest Pet Contest is open to A+D professionals 18 years or older who are employed by a A+D firm in Minnesota or Wisconsin. Void outside of MN and WI, and where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter the Contest. Employees of General Office Products and the Cosponsors (Steelcase, DesignTex and Coalesse) or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the Contest and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Contest Period: The contest begins at 4:00 PM Central Time (“CT”) on July 17, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on August 1, 2018 (the Contest Period). The Contest Period will be broken out into two (2) separate periods as follows: (i) a submission period where the entries can be submitted which shall begin at 4:00 PM CT on July 17, 2018 and end at 11:59:59 PM CT on August 1, 2018 (“Submission Period”), and (ii) a voting period where the public can vote for their favorite submission which will begin at 12:00:00 AM CT on August 13, 2018 and run until 11:59:59 PM CT on August 31, 2018 (“Public Voting Period”)
- How to Enter/Entry Requirements & Rules: To enter, visit www.gopco.com (the “Website”) during the Submission Period (defined above), click on the “Pet Contest” tab under “Events”, complete the entry form, and submit a photograph of your cat or dog. Photo submissions must only include one cat or dog in the photo: no collages will be accepted; no text added or logos permitted on the photo. I the photograph you submit is not a picture of your cat or dog, you must have the permission of the owner of the dog before entering the dog’s picture in this sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per cat or dog during the entire Contest Period, but a person/household with multiple cats and/or dogs may enter each of their animals individually under separate entry form in separate photos. Each photo and entry form submission will hereinafter be referred to as the “Submission”). Sponsor(s) is not responsible for problems accessing the website or completing the entry, technical or atmospheric conditions that disrupt the completion of the entry, or any other problems which might or might not result from this sweepstakes. Any person submitting more than one entry per cat or dog, or an entry without a photograph attached may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion. One entry per cat/dog.
- Public Voting Period: During the Public Voting Period, the public may visit Website to vote for his/her favorite Entry. Sponsor is not responsible for votes not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outages or delay, computer difficulties or other technological problems, nor is Sponsor responsible for any public voting errors that may occur due to human intervention, fraud or computer errors that may occur; in the event such error occurs, it is up to Sponsor’s sole discretion how to handle the error, including but not limited to the choice to suspend or cancel the Contest and if such cancellation occurs, award the Prizes based on Entries who scored the highest votes.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Value* (“ARV’s”) – Twelve (12) Prizes – a professional, 30-minute photo shoot. ARV: $100.00. The prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value, for any reason. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. Winners must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Paragraph 1 of these Official Rules. Winners are responsible for paying all applicable income taxes associated with accepting their Prize. Winner will be required to sign a liability and/or publicity release (“Prize Release”) prior to issuance of a prize.
- Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, as a condition of being named a Winner, the potential winner must claim his/her prize through General Office Products within 3 business days of being awarded. Winner must confirm the date/time for their professional photo shoot on October 6, 2018 or October 7, 2018 between the times of 9:00 AM CT and 3:00 PM CT.
- Participation Conditions/Release/Consent to use Likeness: By participating, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including, but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right to publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or persona injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s participation in this Contest, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnity, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) allow Sponsor’s use for promotional purposes of his/her likeness, voice and/or address (city/state) without any additional compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused by, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any Prizes.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For a copy of these Official Rules, see the Website until August 31. For the name of the Winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 31, 2018 to: General Office Products Cutest Pet Contest, 4521 Highway Seven, Minneapolis, MN 55416
- Sponsors: General Office Products, Steelcase, DesignTex and Coalesse.