Responsible for assisting the Sales team with RFP responses, showroom tours, project materials and other deliverables. Helps elevate and maintain the GOP website and social media platforms. Works with GOP Leadership to plan client/influencer events. Assists Showroom Committee on messaging and graphic needs.
Part-time position for ~24 hours/week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and assist in assembling all types of client proposals and project presentations for the project team, including thought starters, informal proposal, etc.
- Assist Brand & Communications Manager (BCM) for coordinating and maintaining information for all proposals and company communication (employee bios, headshots, project highlights, etc)
- Work with BCM to execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (website, social media, newsletters, e-mail)
- Assist Marketing, Business Development and Sales in planning and promoting events and campaigns relevant to the brand.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data with BCM.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns for engagement.
- Select and source branded products and materials specific to company branded items.
- Maintain and order Steelcase research and product literature.
- Update showroom content displays, including digital signage and branded accessories.
- Support ongoing needs and initiative to elevate company brand and engagement.
- Support project teams for all showroom tour needs; including but not limited to nametags, handouts, presentation, loops, catering, etc.
- Create showroom tour follow up package for project team to communicate after client visits.
- Support with all mockup needs: content, materials, accessories, assist on site if needed during set up.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- College Junior or Senior working towards a degree in the graphic communications/marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Exceptional computer skills with a high proficiency in Microsoft Office products, such as Excel and PowerPoint, and Bluebeam.
- Excellent written, communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exhibits a strong sense of urgency and enjoys working in a team environment.
- A high level of personal integrity and business ethics.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Previous experience in the contract furniture industry.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Experience with digital marketing and/or event planning.
This position can be performed while standing or sitting, must be able to work at a computer for long periods of time. Occasional bending, twisting or reaching. The ability to climb stairs is required. Occasional lifting may be necessary up to 30 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision. The ability to talk, listen, read and write are important functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to allow individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This position is an office based position with minimal travel required.
Who We Are
As a privately held company for 55 years, General Office Products is a reputable, design focused leader in the contract interiors industry. We offer design services to our corporate, healthcare, and higher education clientele. Our newly renovated facility provides an innovative, exciting office environment! We offer an exciting performance bonus plan, comprehensive retirement/health benefits, technology & work environment that promotes work mobility and competitive compensation.
Learn more about General Office Products HERE.
General Office Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications can submit their resume, cover letter and any additional documentation by using the form below.