The GOP Showroom is open (and recently updated) and we are eager to have you in for a visit or a tour!
As excited as we are to have people back in our space, the safety and well being of our employees, partners, customers and guests is extremely important to us. We have implemented the following visitor guidelines to be compliant with local laws and to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
- Visits and tours are open by appointment only. Please reach out to an Account Executive, GOP employee, or fill out the form below.
- Groups must consist of 10 or less people. However, we will allow slightly larger groups if needed, but we will have to break the larger group into two smaller groups.
- All guests are required to fill out a Health Screening Questionnaire before or upon arrival to the GOP showroom. Forms can be submitted by email or turned in at your visit.
- We ask that all employees and guests stay home if you have a fever, feel sick, or have shown any symptoms within the last 72 hours of your visit.
- Guests must check in at our front desk, but please be aware of the taped markers on the floor to ensure a 6 foot distance.
- Guests and GOP employees are required to wear masks for showroom visits and tours. If you do not have one, we have a few extra that we can provide.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the showroom. Signage has been set up to help maintain proper distancing.
- Sanitation stations are available for visitor use throughout the building.
We appreciate your understanding as we all are adjusting to this current new norm. As it is likely guidelines and laws may continually change over the next few months, we will update our protocols to ensure we are keeping everyone safe.
While we have enjoyed getting to spend some time with everyone virtually over the last couple of months, we are looking forward to more face-to-face, or rather, half of your face and a mask, interactions and meetings.
We can’t wait to see you!
Schedule Your Visit