Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, exciting work environment? Do you enjoy building new relationships and searching for new business opportunities? Do you love to be connected and leverage technology to help you reach your goals?
General Office Products, a reputable, design-focused leader in the contract interiors industry is currently seeking a highly creative and ambitious person to strategically promote furniture solutions and services to the healthcare market. The primary role of an Account Executive is to generate revenue by developing relationships with end users and market influencers as well as ensure an outstanding customer experience from the initial design process through project completion.
We are searching for the best, brightest talent – not necessarily the most seasoned. The ideal candidate will be hungry to learn, to grow and to build their business skills through hands-on experiences in a fun, challenging industry. We offer a highly competitive compensation/benefits package and flexible work environment.
- Business Development: Builds strong professional networks that lead to future sales opportunities. Develops relationships with key sales partners such as architecture & design firms, commercial real estate companies, building contractors, etc. Participates in industry events and appropriately reflects the GOP brand in the community.
- Customer Relationship Management: Identifies, approaches and develops trusted relationships with key customer contacts and accounts. Works closely with clients through each stage of the process to manage expectations and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Consultative Selling: Manages sales effort at every stage in a long-cycle sales process. Identifies customer requirements and ensures proposed solutions meet or exceed them. Creates selling strategies and advances the opportunity with each sales call. Delivers presentations effectively and closes sales opportunities.
- Project Leadership: Leads the team to develop proposals that meet or exceed customer expectations. Clearly defines deliverables/timelines and delegates responsibility. Follows up to ensure projects are completed on time and to quality expectations.
- Professional & Product Knowledge: Continually develops professional selling skills as well as key product knowledge. Learns Steelcase’s workplace research concepts and builds them into selling strategies. Seeks out client and industry information to provide forward-thinking solutions to clients.
- Sales Planning & Administration: Develops an annual business plan. Continually updates and utilizes CRM system. Provides timely and accurate sales forecasts.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in interior design, business administration, marketing or a related field
- Two to three years of related work experience required: commercial office furniture, architecture & design or outside sales
- Experience working in/with the healthcare industry strongly preferred
Our newly renovated facility provides an innovative, exciting work environment! We offer comprehensive retirement/health benefits, as well as competitive compensation.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications can submit their resume, cover letter and any additional documentation by using the form below.
General Office Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.